Nokorimono Vol 6 - Chillout Mix - PsyAmb 68


Hi Guys ! Back again with another smooth chillout mix. It's kind of what I need at the moment after the last few months. If you haven't seen the updates on the PsyAmb Facebook page of late, well, our baby son was born recently !

Taking care of him and keeping my wife happy has been taking up a fair chunk of my time but it's all good. He is the cutest thing I've ever seen and as much as I enjoy doing these mixes, they don't come close to the enjoyment I get from seeing him smile.  

psyamb 68 episode cover art


I have another two mixes completed that I'll upload soon too. One is another chillout mix and after that I put up a deep psybient mix I just finished. So keep an eye out for those ones over the next week or so. 

This mix has quite a diverse range of eclectic chillout sounds from the past and present. It also includes a track from what I regard as one of the greatest ever toker albums - It's Tomorrow Already by The Irresistible Force which was released in 1998 on Ninja Tunes.


Another great album worth tracking down is Electroriental Delight - Volume 2. I've included a funky tribal dirt-bath of tune from the album ( Teri Meri Dosthi by Olli ). The album actually has another three of four really cool tunes on it so check it out if you can. 

Hope you all can get a nice vibe out of this one. Thanks for your patience and see you all again soon . 

Cheers ....


Track - Artist
  • 01. Phaeton Remains  -  Scann-Tec
  • 02. Unseen Onsen  -  Rovo And System 7
  • 03. Jacqueline  -  Rodg
  • 04. Pouring Midway  -  lokae
  • 05. Tonband Laufspur  -  Kosmischer Laufer
  • 06. The Lie-In King  -  The Irresistible Force
  • 07. Kawabata  -  Gong Gong
  • 08. Teri Meri Dosthi (P.K. Remix)  -  Olli
  • 09. Cowboy Hero  -  The Experiment
  • 10. The Lost Mountain  -  Dub Squad
  • 11. Send The Pain On  -  Chrome Sparks
  • 12. The Sleeper Must Awaken  -  ABAKUS
  • 13. Brane  -  Mindgate     
  • 14. Algorhythm  -  Boxcar
  • 15. Illuminations  -  The Atmosphere Experience
  • 16. Spirit  -  Biost8
  • 17. With You  -  Mataya
  • 18. Last Place To Hide  -  Welder & Seed
  • 19. Trapped In Baghdad  -  Karanitant
  • 20. Witchcraft  -  Radiate
  • 21. All that is Garbled  -  Quirk
     

    Play Now :




    Direct Download. Right click then select 'Save link as ... '



    Posted on 8.5.14 by PsyAmb TAG : | 4 Comments ( ADD NEW COMMENT )

    4 comments :

    Patrick R said... @ 08 May, 2014

    Thanks for the new mix and congratulations!

    Chenn Zenn said... @ 14 May, 2014

    Hi, I am glad you're back but above all I wish your child the best! :) Me and my wife, we are also in expectation, thus you might share your experience what is todays newborns favorite psy tracks so I can play it to my child too ;D

    Anonymous said... @ 14 May, 2014

    Awesome mix man, some seriously cool tunes and vibes going down here!

    Cloud Tiger said... @ 31 May, 2014

    Congratulations!
    Awed to know you are still putting out the brilliant mixes. Thank you!

    Post a Comment